Human Rights resources for managers promotes a human rights based approach as fundamental to providing truly person centred, individualised support options to people with disability. Managers can work through the materials below to improve their understanding of human rights in the context of their organisation.
The webinar is based on training that was rolled out statewide in 2013.
These resources support the webinar training or can be used indepedent of the webinar.
- Project Rights PowerPoint presentation [PDF 1.4MB, Word 106KB]
- Project Rights resource list [PDF 197KB, Word 22KB]
- Project Rights action planning resource [PDF 261KB, Word 28KB]
- More information about understanding and promoting human rights [PDF 385KB, Word 40KB]
- Human rights resources [PDF 240KB, Word 20KB]
- Directory of human rights contacts [PDF 230KB, Word 40KB]
Dion Beverakis – Person Centred Approaches Project Manager